Wondering if anyone knows how the ram lever catch is installed/removed from the gun?
Best I can figure out is that the cross pin is driven out one way or another, but gentle tapping hasn't moved it either direction and I feel like more force may irreperably damage it if it isn't the correct way or removal. My reason for removing is that the spring that keeps the catch engaged is too weak to hold it in place, so the catch releases the lever, which falls and engages the ram in the cylinder, essentially jamming the gun.
Best I can figure out is that the cross pin is driven out one way or another, but gentle tapping hasn't moved it either direction and I feel like more force may irreperably damage it if it isn't the correct way or removal. My reason for removing is that the spring that keeps the catch engaged is too weak to hold it in place, so the catch releases the lever, which falls and engages the ram in the cylinder, essentially jamming the gun.




























That project was backburnered, but since I have time now, I guess I should eh?





















