Good morning everyone.... its my first day back from California... I was down there with the family for two weeks. While we were there, we were doing Walmart runs for food, etc so I decided to check out the hunting section....
It was almost a cookie cutter replica of our Canadian Walmart, except when I looked in the ammo cabinet... they stocked a ton of handgun ammo... and not just regular 9mm, 45acp stuff... they had 25cal, .380 and .38 spec, 357sig, 40cal and a couple others.... and the common 9, .40, .45 stuff had 3-4 different options to pick from.
I was totally shocked.
Anyway, I thought it was interesting so I figured I'd share.... have a great day.
Gord.
It was almost a cookie cutter replica of our Canadian Walmart, except when I looked in the ammo cabinet... they stocked a ton of handgun ammo... and not just regular 9mm, 45acp stuff... they had 25cal, .380 and .38 spec, 357sig, 40cal and a couple others.... and the common 9, .40, .45 stuff had 3-4 different options to pick from.
I was totally shocked.
Anyway, I thought it was interesting so I figured I'd share.... have a great day.
Gord.


















































