Superb revolvers but as far as getting into a Donnybrook with one...I'll pass.
Pass on the Luger too...as soon as it was brought out it was problematic...ftf.
A big bore Wheelgun would be my choice; I know some of you folks own Swish or Swedes...I expect you to defend their attributes.
But really...you'd turn down a bit old walloping 455 for a 7.5mm? If you were standing there in puttee's and helmet...looking down at a Swiss or a Webley on an armourer's bench in WW1? You take the 455...don't kid yourself.
A Swiss or a Swede is awesome for punching paper in the world we live in now...real deal though? Don't come to a gunfight with a gun that under 40 caliber is the saying IIRC
Pass on the Luger too...as soon as it was brought out it was problematic...ftf.
A big bore Wheelgun would be my choice; I know some of you folks own Swish or Swedes...I expect you to defend their attributes.
But really...you'd turn down a bit old walloping 455 for a 7.5mm? If you were standing there in puttee's and helmet...looking down at a Swiss or a Webley on an armourer's bench in WW1? You take the 455...don't kid yourself.
A Swiss or a Swede is awesome for punching paper in the world we live in now...real deal though? Don't come to a gunfight with a gun that under 40 caliber is the saying IIRC


















































