tactical870
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Buckhorn, Ontario
I scooped the SAA cylinder..... 
The .41 Colt went for $2500. No finish, serious end shake, seems to #### and index OK, bit loose. Well used grey-brown gun. Separate detached .38-40 cylinder went for $130. Don't know if the purchaser of the revolver bought the cylinder. Paul did point out that revolver + .38-40 cylinder = restricted firearm.
Recently viewed some antique Colts that are going to be offered for sale, but will be WAY out of my price range. Cased Flat Top Target single action in .450, just about new; .41 Bisley, factory nickle, factory engraved, factory ivory grip. Nickled .476 DA 1878 with factory pearl grips. Restricted .38-40 SAA factory engraved factory nickled factory pearl grips. These are also in essentially new condition. Absolutely striking to see a group like this.
That's a reasonable price. I had one that looked exactly like it go for only $2000 in the EE. I was thinking of an absetee bid of $1500-$2000 myself, but didn't do it. I could tell by the heavy drag marks on the cylinder it needed a new bolt, possibly a new hand too but impossible to know without handling it. Same for the endshake and bore condiition, just didn't know. I agree the grips look correct, the gun I sold for $2000 had fairly nice grips too, for the rest of it's condition, and I'm pretty sure they were original.
Anyone else notice the 2 heavily tattooed guys getting kinda loud to the left side of the building? They bailed pretty quick when the cops showed up.....
Why did the police show up?



























