BrotherRockeye
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Rural Saskatchewan
I can't decide...
14 minutes after I posted my wts add I get an "I'll take it" on the WG.
Not surprised,it's a good deal.
Then this am because there is no RCMP tracking letter the clown backs out.
Says "proper documentation", like an RCMP letter makes a bit of difference in the real word.
Says I have to get a letter or wait for him to...ya right...next!
How does the Government brainwash these idiots into thinking this crap is required?
200 prospective buyers have seen the SPF in the meantime.
What kind of douche do you have to be to pull that crap?
Just wanting to be a hero for a few hours?
Sobered up and realized the piggy bank won't cover it?
Honestly think that an RCMP letter is required?
At least he didn't buy it,break it and then return it a week later like another douche bag here...
why do people behave like that...what happened to honor...and intelligence?
OK rant over...and the WG is back up!
14 minutes after I posted my wts add I get an "I'll take it" on the WG.
Not surprised,it's a good deal.
Then this am because there is no RCMP tracking letter the clown backs out.
Says "proper documentation", like an RCMP letter makes a bit of difference in the real word.
Says I have to get a letter or wait for him to...ya right...next!
How does the Government brainwash these idiots into thinking this crap is required?
200 prospective buyers have seen the SPF in the meantime.
What kind of douche do you have to be to pull that crap?
Just wanting to be a hero for a few hours?
Sobered up and realized the piggy bank won't cover it?
Honestly think that an RCMP letter is required?
At least he didn't buy it,break it and then return it a week later like another douche bag here...
why do people behave like that...what happened to honor...and intelligence?
OK rant over...and the WG is back up!



















































