Tompson Center Triumph

Friend has a Triumph, I have two Encores, highly recommend any T/C muzzleloader.
I havent had a chance to shoot his but I'm sure it operates just like all their others.
 
Triumph is a great gun, so is the Omega. Cant go wrong with either. I have the Triumph and even though I have a problem with it right now I don't regret buying it.

Nice gun to carrying, shots well, easy to clean, lifetime warranty which I am going to find out how good it is.

My brother has the Omega, it shots just as well, maybe a tad better as he uses 200 gr shockwaves. I use 250 Hornady's SST and 2 50 gr 777 pellets. I shoot around 2 inch groups at 100 yards, of a rickety portable work table.
 
Thanks guys I bought a triumph had it to the range friday evening .I was shooting the 250gr shockwave bonded with 2 triple7 pellets .at 50yds I was shooting a 1.5" group.not bad for the first time out with the open sights.this is my first muzzelloader so Iam hopeing to improve with some range time.how high should point of impact be at 50yds to be zeroed at 100yds.it was shooting where the sights were looking at 50yds.thanks
 
Thanks guys I bought a triumph had it to the range friday evening .I was shooting the 250gr shockwave bonded with 2 triple7 pellets .at 50yds I was shooting a 1.5" group.not bad for the first time out with the open sights.this is my first muzzelloader so Iam hopeing to improve with some range time.how high should point of impact be at 50yds to be zeroed at 100yds.it was shooting where the sights were looking at 50yds.thanks

Congrats, did you get the "Bone Collector" ? Mine is set 1" high at 100 and I am good to 150 yards. Likely longer but I haven't tried.

Sorry cant answer your specific question.

P.S. I'll be sending mine in for warranty work, I'll let you know how that works out.
 
No I did not get the bone collector.its the triumph with weather shield and the black stock.that was the limit of my budget.the bone collector is a fair bit more and the only difference I really saw was the energy burns .the lifetime warranty was one of my deciding factors in buying a TC.my only complaint is there is no T handle for the ram rod .its hard on the hand trying to seat the sabot.a few accerories are my next purchase.thanks again for the info.:cool:
 
No I did not get the bone collector.its the triumph with weather shield and the black stock.that was the limit of my budget.the bone collector is a fair bit more and the only difference I really saw was the energy burns .the lifetime warranty was one of my deciding factors in buying a TC.my only complaint is there is no T handle for the ram rod .its hard on the hand trying to seat the sabot.a few accerories are my next purchase.thanks again for the info.:cool:

Same one I have. Enjoy and good luck.
 
.the lifetime warranty was one of my deciding factors in buying a TC.my only complaint is there is no T handle for the ram rod .its hard on the hand trying to seat the sabot.

I have the Encore as u can see in my avatar, What I did for seating sabots was I bought a wood knob at the local hardware store, drill appropiate size hole, works just as good. Eventually though I did buy a a TC Palm saver;)
Good choice BTW with your TC.
http://w ww.tcarms.com/store/flex-priming-palm-saver-cat-no-9611.html
 
Just bought T/C triumph bone collector from Lebaron Friday. Very excited to try it. What stuff do I need to buy for good accuracy shootings? I have 15 rifles, but never used muzzle loader. My Remington 700 Police shoots .8" at 300 meters. Whats is the best can you get from this muzzle loader? What accessories, cleaning stuff, bullets and powder should I buy. I want use the best stuff, I already learned that cheep stuff does not get you anywhere..:)...
 
Back
Top Bottom