Thanks guys I bought a triumph had it to the range friday evening .I was shooting the 250gr shockwave bonded with 2 triple7 pellets .at 50yds I was shooting a 1.5" group.not bad for the first time out with the open sights.this is my first muzzelloader so Iam hopeing to improve with some range time.how high should point of impact be at 50yds to be zeroed at 100yds.it was shooting where the sights were looking at 50yds.thanks
No I did not get the bone collector.its the triumph with weather shield and the black stock.that was the limit of my budget.the bone collector is a fair bit more and the only difference I really saw was the energy burns .the lifetime warranty was one of my deciding factors in buying a TC.my only complaint is there is no T handle for the ram rod .its hard on the hand trying to seat the sabot.a few accerories are my next purchase.thanks again for the info.![]()
.the lifetime warranty was one of my deciding factors in buying a TC.my only complaint is there is no T handle for the ram rod .its hard on the hand trying to seat the sabot.



























