I am a black powder guy but have run out and until I get hold of some more, I'd like to load some 777 I have on hand.
Specifically, I need to know if my normal .45-70 load of powder, wad, black powder lube cookie and bp lube in the bullet is something I can leave as is except for the substitution of the powder.
I read about 777 on the Hodgdon's site, but found no specifics about lube type and no mention of a cookie under the bullet.
Any info would be most appreciated, thanks.
Specifically, I need to know if my normal .45-70 load of powder, wad, black powder lube cookie and bp lube in the bullet is something I can leave as is except for the substitution of the powder.
I read about 777 on the Hodgdon's site, but found no specifics about lube type and no mention of a cookie under the bullet.
Any info would be most appreciated, thanks.


















































