So after wanting one of these for a very long time I finally got one ordered! Now comes the wait that seems to last forever before it arrives.
I have a civil war era 1851 Colt Navy already that can no longer be shot so this will let me shoot something. If a really cheap black powder reproduction comes up I'll probably pick up one of those as well to complete the "collection".
I got to shoot one many years back and there were very accurate revolvers!
So if you own one of these wondering reproductions please post here!
I have a civil war era 1851 Colt Navy already that can no longer be shot so this will let me shoot something. If a really cheap black powder reproduction comes up I'll probably pick up one of those as well to complete the "collection".
I got to shoot one many years back and there were very accurate revolvers!
So if you own one of these wondering reproductions please post here!






















































