While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Epps had some in stock at one time.One thing about the uberti burgess is I read a lot about light primer strikes when they first same out though it might be fixed by that by now.I would go on the CAS forums and check the review forum
again, not having shot mine, I would say it is on par with most other Uberti rifles I have handled. Fit and finish are nice, action smooth, bluing is nice, even and dark.
Thanks. Did not see any for sale at Epps, nor Wolverine, nor on the Hacsbc site. Maybe will put up a WTB. What are these going for new and used up here?