Hi guys,
first off, I'm working on pics - I didn't know I was going to be looking at a gun so didn't bring my camera. I'll try to get back to take pics.
Anyways, what's the going market rate for swiss 1882 revolvers these days? I've never even seen one before so I'm out of my depth. Gun is chambered for 7.5 swiss revolver, production date puts it 1893, minor pin pricking in the bluing in places, VG+ internal condition and lockup, and the whole gun is built like a swiss clock.... that also fires bullets.
first off, I'm working on pics - I didn't know I was going to be looking at a gun so didn't bring my camera. I'll try to get back to take pics.
Anyways, what's the going market rate for swiss 1882 revolvers these days? I've never even seen one before so I'm out of my depth. Gun is chambered for 7.5 swiss revolver, production date puts it 1893, minor pin pricking in the bluing in places, VG+ internal condition and lockup, and the whole gun is built like a swiss clock.... that also fires bullets.




















































