Picked this up ,sticker price at dealer was 3800.00 wonder if this is a realistic price,probably going to flip it .
Well used gun it looks like,lever functions ,trigger fires, stocks do not show any cracks when twisted but there might be some hair line surface ones,20 inch barrel No pitting in bore ,will see more once cleaned.
Got it for a steal, I hope was thinking if dealer wanted 3800 I should be able to get 2500 and make a little Let me know what u think ???
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/l...160228_153326_zpslyqex9lg.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
s Little
Well used gun it looks like,lever functions ,trigger fires, stocks do not show any cracks when twisted but there might be some hair line surface ones,20 inch barrel No pitting in bore ,will see more once cleaned.
Got it for a steal, I hope was thinking if dealer wanted 3800 I should be able to get 2500 and make a little Let me know what u think ???
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/l...160228_153326_zpslyqex9lg.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
s Little
Last edited:


















































