I have inherited some firearms and some assorted old pieces of old brass, dummy rounds, and ammunition. Amongst the boxes of old firearm paraphernalia I have come across a relatively large cartridge with the headstamp W.R.A. Co. 45 EX.
In my research, I have not been able to find anything more than it was obviously produced by Winchester Repeating Arms Company, and the EX represented 45 EXPO.
Does anybody have any information on this round? I am curious as to when it was used, and what it was used for. I have never heard of it before, let alone seen it.
Thanks,
Lucien
In my research, I have not been able to find anything more than it was obviously produced by Winchester Repeating Arms Company, and the EX represented 45 EXPO.
Does anybody have any information on this round? I am curious as to when it was used, and what it was used for. I have never heard of it before, let alone seen it.
Thanks,
Lucien


















































