As I come up on 50, I have all the modern hunting arms I will ever need. I always turned up my nose at BP when I was younger because it got me no early or late season advantage in BC. Took up archery for the 9 day head start and never looked back.
Now it doesn't matter to me anymore, I'd like to take it up for the hell of it
This brings me to a couple questions,
* Besides what I see in Cabelas, Google doesn't bring a whole lot of results in Canada? Or am I google impaired? I see Marstar deals with Pedersoli, the Jaeger Hunter model on Pedersoli's site is my kind of look!
* Is there better choice than the Pedersoli that isn't outrageous expensive or is there a place in BC that I can deal with? I was thinking percussion the best way to start for a newbie? The 54 cal seems like a nice middle of the road cal?
Sorry for all the newb questions, thought I could cut some time from the learning curve with the experience in this group!
Cheers,
D.K.
View attachment 20204
Now it doesn't matter to me anymore, I'd like to take it up for the hell of it
* Besides what I see in Cabelas, Google doesn't bring a whole lot of results in Canada? Or am I google impaired? I see Marstar deals with Pedersoli, the Jaeger Hunter model on Pedersoli's site is my kind of look!
* Is there better choice than the Pedersoli that isn't outrageous expensive or is there a place in BC that I can deal with? I was thinking percussion the best way to start for a newbie? The 54 cal seems like a nice middle of the road cal?
Sorry for all the newb questions, thought I could cut some time from the learning curve with the experience in this group!
Cheers,
D.K.
View attachment 20204



















































