Hello CGN,
I have to need to transport an antique Webley MKI via commercial flight. I've flown with restricted firearms before but don't expect things to go smooth with the Webley and no registration certificate or ATT (which are not required). Sooo.... I don't have an RCMP letter for the Webley, I don't particularly want to send it to the lab (and I definitely don't have time before I need to fly).
Does anyone in CGN land have an RCMP letter they were willing to share that indicates that all MK1s are antiques? Alternately if someone has access to the FRT table an excerpt of that might do. Also if anyone has experience flying with an antique....I'm all ears for advice or past experiences.
Thanks.
I have to need to transport an antique Webley MKI via commercial flight. I've flown with restricted firearms before but don't expect things to go smooth with the Webley and no registration certificate or ATT (which are not required). Sooo.... I don't have an RCMP letter for the Webley, I don't particularly want to send it to the lab (and I definitely don't have time before I need to fly).
Does anyone in CGN land have an RCMP letter they were willing to share that indicates that all MK1s are antiques? Alternately if someone has access to the FRT table an excerpt of that might do. Also if anyone has experience flying with an antique....I'm all ears for advice or past experiences.
Thanks.


















































