What is this shotgun and value? thanks! PiCS

Yeah, he had better grab it and run all the way to the bank. Then he should hide in case the fellow finds out he over paid by $1250.00.
These guns are all over for $200.00-$250.00.
 
ha ha....thanks guys! I'm just going by what my buddy is saying as he did some research online. I told him most of this old stuff was not valuable! lol And Tiriaq....I meant no offense at all and thanks for your help!

old stuff can be valuable it just happens that most Belgian double barrel shotguns are not worth much because there is a flooded market I have 3 of the things myself
 
What are you talking about? I'm looking for real info on a real gun! ?? My buddy is older and handicapped can cannot use a computer but thanks for your comments....I'll let him know how helpful you were.....
 
Last edited:
What are you talking about? I'm looking for real info on a real gun! Why comment if that is all you have to say?? My buddy is older and handicapped can cannot use a computer but thanks for your comments....I'll let him know how helpful you were.....

Dude chill out.
Your passive aggressive comments to some real experts on here helping you out WAS amusing.
You should keep being thankful you are receiving valuable help on this shotgun. And your "buddy"... should take his nest egg and grab that $1500.
Got to have a thicker skin on here when YOU are the one asking for help.

Full troll complete. *drops mic*
 
ok..my buddy says if you know of anymore of these for sale he will buy them all..so???? ha ha

Nobody is bull####ting you about the price. What would be the point in doing that? You were given a price before you even mentioned the $1500.00 offer. And yes, there have been 3 or 4 guns like this on the EE in the past month or so that have all been under $300.00. I have several English shotguns that are of far better quality than your buddies gun and by well known makers. The majority of them came off the EE and the most I paid for one was $550.00. No need for your buddy to do research. You yourself could look and see what guns like these actually sell for. We are talking selling prices, not ridiculous asking prices. I am sorry that you don't want to believe those that gave advice. No one was looking to insult you. You asked a question and it was truthfully answered.
But really it is irrelevant. If your buddy has an offer of $1500.00, tell him to accept it and be happy.
 
No guesses at the maker unless I missed it. So I'll take a whack at it. Going by the barrel construction I would guess a Pieper Modified Diana.
At least using Pieper's patent mono-block construction Patented around circa 1885??? I think. It could be had in several grades that one being
one of the cheaper models. Sure has the same "look" as mine albiet mine is a bit finer finished. JMHO -_FWIW . --- John
 
ok thanks mooncoon! So all agree with him? My buddy is still thinking its worth millions. lol He has been offered 1500$ for it.....I say take it!!

tell him to take the money and run. It would take a pretty good english gun to bring that much. Most english guns bring far less

cheers mooncoon
 
Not necessarily Cat, 1000s of SxSs were made by various mfgs. and sold to distributors who sold them unnamed / put their name on them.
eg. Bonehill was first an arms manufacturer who was very prolific, his guns are all over the place with odd names on them.
I like you have a named Pieper, which is quite a nice hammer & damascus SxS which I am happy to own. --- John
 
Back
Top Bottom