combines44
Member
- Location
- New Brunswick
ok thanks mooncoon! So all agree with him? My buddy is still thinking its worth millions. lol He has been offered 1500$ for it.....I say take it!!
ok thanks mooncoon! So all agree with him? My buddy is still thinking its worth millions. lol He has been offered 1500$ for it.....I say take it!!
I just bought a back actioned Belgian gun in 12 gauge for $250 and a 20 gauge for about as much.Any of these listed on CGN? any links to one? thanks!
ok thanks mooncoon! So all agree with him? My buddy is still thinking its worth millions. lol He has been offered 1500$ for it.....I say take it!!
ha ha....thanks guys! I'm just going by what my buddy is saying as he did some research online. I told him most of this old stuff was not valuable! lol And Tiriaq....I meant no offense at all and thanks for your help!
What are you talking about? I'm looking for real info on a real gun! Why comment if that is all you have to say?? My buddy is older and handicapped can cannot use a computer but thanks for your comments....I'll let him know how helpful you were.....
ok..my buddy says if you know of anymore of these for sale he will buy them all..so???? ha ha
ok thanks mooncoon! So all agree with him? My buddy is still thinking its worth millions. lol He has been offered 1500$ for it.....I say take it!!



























