M McCoy CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 May 19, 2009 #1 Anyone knows where i could find Winchester Ranger T-Series ammo in 9mm and 40 Cal ? No luck in my neck of wood. I'm also looking for Winchester Ranger Low recoil OO Buckshot in box of 25. .
Anyone knows where i could find Winchester Ranger T-Series ammo in 9mm and 40 Cal ? No luck in my neck of wood. I'm also looking for Winchester Ranger Low recoil OO Buckshot in box of 25. .
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium May 19, 2009 #2 May not have made it up here. Not a lot of demand for JHP's. "...in box of 25..." Only comes in boxes of 5 according to their site.
May not have made it up here. Not a lot of demand for JHP's. "...in box of 25..." Only comes in boxes of 5 according to their site.
M McCoy CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 May 19, 2009 #3 I've been told there are some in Canada, in small quantities. As for Ranger Low Recoil OO Buck, RA12008 & RA1200 are also sold in box of 25. .
I've been told there are some in Canada, in small quantities. As for Ranger Low Recoil OO Buck, RA12008 & RA1200 are also sold in box of 25. .
H hbar2 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 86 0 0 May 19, 2009 #4 The low recoil stuff now comes with 5 boxes of 5 contained in a normal 25 round box. Rather than just in 250 rd cases.
The low recoil stuff now comes with 5 boxes of 5 contained in a normal 25 round box. Rather than just in 250 rd cases.
M McCoy CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 May 19, 2009 #5 Yes, this is what i want, a full case of 10 box of 25. .
Silverback CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 140 0 0 Location Alberta May 19, 2009 #6 I bought a box of that Ranger buckshot from P&D years ago, they usually have the harder to find tacticool type ammo.
I bought a box of that Ranger buckshot from P&D years ago, they usually have the harder to find tacticool type ammo.
S soulchaser CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Toronto May 19, 2009 #7 I bought Winchester Ranger 9mm JHP (RA9T) from site sponsor Target Sports Centre. It was a couple months ago, and I got 2 of the last 4 boxes they had. One of guys there said the went through 5000 in less than a week. Last edited: May 19, 2009
I bought Winchester Ranger 9mm JHP (RA9T) from site sponsor Target Sports Centre. It was a couple months ago, and I got 2 of the last 4 boxes they had. One of guys there said the went through 5000 in less than a week.