Where to buy T-Series ammo?

McCoy

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Anyone knows where i could find Winchester Ranger T-Series ammo in 9mm and 40 Cal ?
No luck in my neck of wood.

I'm also looking for Winchester Ranger Low recoil OO Buckshot in box of 25.

.
 
May not have made it up here. Not a lot of demand for JHP's.
"...in box of 25..." Only comes in boxes of 5 according to their site.
 
I've been told there are some in Canada, in small quantities.

As for Ranger Low Recoil OO Buck, RA12008 & RA1200 are also sold in box of 25.

.
 
The low recoil stuff now comes with 5 boxes of 5 contained in a normal 25 round box. Rather than just in 250 rd cases.
 
Yes, this is what i want, a full case of 10 box of 25.

RangerOOBuck.jpg


.
 
I bought Winchester Ranger 9mm JHP (RA9T) from site sponsor Target Sports Centre.

It was a couple months ago, and I got 2 of the last 4 boxes they had. One of guys there said the went through 5000 in less than a week.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom