While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All good, order away. There is a minimum export fee though so stock up. Whenever I order out of Numrich I make sure I have a laundry list.
Wolff (ww w.gunsprings.com) though is probably your best bet for a flat mainspring though, and the same export fees won't apply. Order from them often enough, no issues at all and the shipping charges are decent.
Numerich sells a modern version of the Marlin mainsprings but some Marlinowners folks that have tried them have decidedly mixed results with them...a few have worked but most haven't. They aren't a real flat spring as was originaly used in them, they are a heavy wire spring shaped to fit where the old one was. One thing I will add, the main spring that fits an 1893 or 93 wont work in an original 1895 or vice-versa.
if your looking for a 1893 spring they are a bit easier to find from the "gun wrecker parts guys" than one for an 1895 ( if you do find any for the 1895 buy 2...I need one also).
if you have the original to copy, it would not be difficult to make a new one. I make my springs out of drill rod and your limiting factor is going to be having a heat source that will allow you to heat the metal red hot so that you can forge it to approximate dimensions. If you choose that route, email me and I will walk you through it