who is this guy?

The stamp signifies that this ammo was specially formulated for tropical conditions. The primers and the bullets were sealed with a special sealant to prevent moisture from entering inside the brass and to prevent fungal growth on the ammunition. It was also very slightly underloaded to compensate for the higher tropical temperatures which would cause higher chamber pressures.

Could you please post the source of this data? CFTO number would be great!
 
Ok, I thought about this long and hard but decided that I should clarify at this point.

For those that are still wondering, I'M MESSING WITH YA! Everything I said in this thread is total BS.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
 
Well, who ever or what ever he is I think it's safe to say that it is nothing we would see today due to political correctness.

I shot a fair amount of ammo in the 80's on the taxpayers dime, including bandoleer stuff, and never saw this guy. If you want to sell one sleeve with no ammo let me know.
 
Ok, I thought about this long and hard but decided that I should clarify at this point.

For those that are still wondering, I'M MESSING WITH YA! Everything I said in this thread is total BS.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles! How could you do that to us you Two-timing Tartar Twister!
:D:D

Interesting package to be certain though.
 
IVI?? What is the lot number?
I think it was Dominion Arsenals back then.
Also, the shape of the cardboard doesn,t look correct. Perhaps these are some other cardboard that some guy used to pack his own bandoleers.
Two 5 rd clips in each pocket?


Who is this mil serp 1970s IVI crazy man?
This guy is printed all over the IVI 7.62 bandoleers from the 70s...
Just wondering if anyone knows where this guy came from or the history of him...
just a random question...

ivi.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom