I just recently went to Wholesale sports in Saskatoon as I was in the area. I have just recently received my RPAL and was wanting to buy some 9mm ammunition. I asked the staff member at the gun counter what kind of 9mm ammunition they had.
The staff members answer was, "we don't have any, it is supposed to be in that shelf if we have any, then he walks away and that was it.
From this experience Wholesale sports in Saskatoon will very likely never get my business again. Two fold, lousy customer service and no ammunition in stock.
There are too many great sponsors on this forum to even consider going there again.
The staff members answer was, "we don't have any, it is supposed to be in that shelf if we have any, then he walks away and that was it.
From this experience Wholesale sports in Saskatoon will very likely never get my business again. Two fold, lousy customer service and no ammunition in stock.
There are too many great sponsors on this forum to even consider going there again.


















































