I got two deer this past weekend (1 shot kills) with the xp3 (300wsm) 150gr and I retrieved the bullet on the doe. Did exactly as advertized so I'm happy. The doe was out about 200yrds and drop and never moved. The 8 point buck was only about 80 yrds and walked about 20 feet. As far as accuracy is concerned, I'm not 100% sold on them. I find out of my gun, as the barrel heats up, the groups get bigger, which is not a huge issue when hunting but at the club it's a little discouraging. At 100 yards, my groups were about 2.25 inches and at 200 it was close to 5.5". Decent for hunting, but again not what I expected out of a browning a-bolt. I was hoping better than that. I've got 3 boxs left but I think I will give the federal vital shoks - triple shok a try...