Wolf .45 ACP SWC ?

Socrates

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Location
Ontario
I just bought some Wolf .45 ACP Lead SWC to shoot thru a 1911.

Anyone have any experience with it in their 1911 ? Good or Bad ?

I am hoping it will feed thru and shoot Ok.
 
"...hoping it will feed..." Your pistol set up for SWC's? Isn't hard to do if it isn't. No special tools required. Just extend the feed ramp about half way up the sides of the chamber and smooth it all with a fine file.
 
where is everyone picking up their wolf ammo. I know years ago my Dad bought some of theirs and shot it at IPSC matches but now looking for my new Springfield Armory 1911 I just picked up.
 
where is everyone picking up their wolf ammo. I know years ago my Dad bought some of theirs and shot it at IPSC matches but now looking for my new Springfield Armory 1911 I just picked up.

Click the SFRC link from the sponsors above; then get in line on the waiting list.
 
Back
Top Bottom