While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"...hoping it will feed..." Your pistol set up for SWC's? Isn't hard to do if it isn't. No special tools required. Just extend the feed ramp about half way up the sides of the chamber and smooth it all with a fine file.
where is everyone picking up their wolf ammo. I know years ago my Dad bought some of theirs and shot it at IPSC matches but now looking for my new Springfield Armory 1911 I just picked up.
where is everyone picking up their wolf ammo. I know years ago my Dad bought some of theirs and shot it at IPSC matches but now looking for my new Springfield Armory 1911 I just picked up.