Any one buy some wolf bullets recently???? (the reloaded ammo made in kingston)
I bought 0.45 TMJ for my 1911 and almost every single one jammed in the gun. After taking it apart, I placed a cartridge in the barell and it doesnt fit all the way into the chamber (about 1mm sticking out), so it seems the slide jams the cartridge in the chamber and then as it expands it makes it really difficult to extract (use force)
The gun is brand new so im not sure if its a break in period thing, but with the commercial ammo I have, the bullets fit perfectly.
I bought 0.45 TMJ for my 1911 and almost every single one jammed in the gun. After taking it apart, I placed a cartridge in the barell and it doesnt fit all the way into the chamber (about 1mm sticking out), so it seems the slide jams the cartridge in the chamber and then as it expands it makes it really difficult to extract (use force)
The gun is brand new so im not sure if its a break in period thing, but with the commercial ammo I have, the bullets fit perfectly.


















































