I would think if you alter a antique in any way it is no longer a original antique.
The title says it all. Would it be legal if I had an old single shot 32 rimfire and cut down the barrel?
I know that as an antique it isn't covered by the same set of laws as non restricted.
it would be legal as long as it was legally an antique, and not a non restricted. Antiques arent legally firearms until you commit a crime with one. however, you would be "commiting a moral crime" by chopping a piece of history. :/
it would be legal as long as it was legally an antique, and not a non restricted. Antiques arent legally firearms until you commit a crime with one. however, you would be "commiting a moral crime" by chopping a piece of history. :/
Correct and succinctit would be legal as long as it was legally an antique, and not a non restricted. Antiques arent legally firearms until you commit a crime with one. however, you would be "commiting a moral crime" by chopping a piece of history. :/
So I should call the rcmp "specialists" and ask?
Correct and succinct.
I would actually advise against this. Not only would you most likely be getting the opinion of the person on the other end of the phone but you would be bringing even more attention to the antique category. I think we can all agree this is something best avoided when possible.
this. trust me ive been tempted to make a lupara out of a old cheap percussion double witch I still mite do if I find the right one
however, you would be "commiting a moral crime" by chopping a piece of history. :/



























