x39 ammo price

Milarm, where else.


Actually No. We've gotten a few cheap boxes from Milarm, but more not. Two of my shooting buddies are truck drivers. When you pay cash for 10 or 20 boxes at a time with no shipping, the price drops very quickly.


Personally, I'm stocked up pretty good for a while, but if a really good deal comes my way I can part with some cash. Otherwise if the going price is always the same, and everyone has it, and there is lots more to come into the country... My money is safer in the bank and let someone else store it.
 
Milarm, where else. If you bought your rifle there, you get a discount. but I thought it was 180. Oh well, I usually wait and buy it during a gun show. Milarm always drops the price then, last Aug it was $140. I know others have a vested interest in other stores, horror stories about service there, but I have been going there for years and they are always accommodating and approachable. Being ex-infantry, my sense of humour is much the same as theirs and I am not as easily offended by a biting comment as some.

Thanks for the info......I have bought a few Cz-858's there and went in there this week and was told $190 +tax and that only your first crate is $180. Even though previously I have bought 3 to 5 cases at $180 each.
 
OP, I would be anxious to see your ammo come to fruition. However not to be a downer, your ammo has to be approved by NRCAN before legal importation can occur. They will want paperwork on the ammo plus samples. Last time I checked with them (as I was trying to get x54 ammo into the country from another sources in the world to end this x54 surplus dry spell here in Canada) they were not approving anymore x39 or x54 ammo into Canada right now. If you know something we don't, all the more power to you. I was hoping to see 440ct spam cans into Canada for around $100.00. Alas, not going to happen anytime this century.

I know of another dealer here who will have x39 and x54 ammo into Canada in surplus quantities from an approved source by the end of the year, and they may have gotten approval before that window closed, who knows.

Currently, we're selling 7.62x39 crates of 1120 Czech surplus for $159.99.
 
there this week and was told $190 +tax and that only your first crate is $180. Even though previously I have bought 3 to 5 cases at $180 each.


I think at Milarm, the key phrase is "this week". Their prices have been up and down for the last 12 months. Their store is 1 block away from where I work, but there is no customer loyalty. I make more purchases outside the province and save money even after shipping.

I stop into Milarm regularly and inquire about prices "this week" ? If its a good deal, I buy. If not, I shop elsewhere or keep my cash safely in the bank.
 
A bulk buy of 123 gr (or similar weight) soft point non corrosive would be ideal. I'm always afraid to shoot my valuable hunting ammo and an 858 flings them all over the woods so it's hard to find the reloadable brass....
 
A bulk buy of 123 gr (or similar weight) soft point non corrosive would be ideal. I'm always afraid to shoot my valuable hunting ammo and an 858 flings them all over the woods so it's hard to find the reloadable brass....



These babies will put you in the poor house if you feed them premium loads for gravel pit fun. I keep the good stuff for hunting and the cheap stuff for sh*ts n giggles.
 
A bulk buy of 123 gr (or similar weight) soft point non corrosive would be ideal. I'm always afraid to shoot my valuable hunting ammo and an 858 flings them all over the woods so it's hard to find the reloadable brass....
I shoot the good stuff from my Rem 799 bolt action, easy to keep the brass. If I use the SKS to hunt, I use surplus cases with tips I have replaced, not so concerned it steel cases get lost in the grass or woods.
I guess then, that I am always lucky enough to get this week's salebecause every time I go in, that's what I pay. Maybe I get some sort of discount I don't know about. I have even gotten service on a Sunday because John happened to be there and I could only come in then, being from so far out of town. Their's was the only place in town I knew then and have not had reason to go elsewhere, except when I was looking for a shooter for the x39 reloads. Figured I would have to go to the CZ because no one was listing the Rem 799 on their website as stock in AB. Mentioned this to Gordon and he pulled one off the rack and I bought it right then and there.
 
Would pay $300/1000 for non-corrosive FMJ and $500/1000 for soft point/hunting ammo.


We sell S&B 7.62X39 non-corrosive, re-loadable brass cases, boxer primed, 123gr. soft point in 500ct cases for $399.99 right now. Can't get any cheaper than that.

Coming in July, we'll have MFS 7.62X39, non-corrosive, zinc plated steel cased, 123gr. FMJ in 500ct cases for $259.99 and MFS 7.62X39, non-corrosive, zinc plated steel cases, 123gr. SP in 500ct cases for $269.99. We'll be starting to take pre-orders Monday April 19/2010.
 
Back
Top Bottom