antiqueguy
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- windsor ontario
I don't think a PAL is required to buy, make or own black powder, is it?
nope just like I said there in my post
I don't think a PAL is required to buy, make or own black powder, is it?
I don't think a PAL is required to buy, make or own black powder, is it?
I am not sure if BP is considered by law an "explosive" as in a controlled explosive substance like TNT, C4 and whatnot (by definition BP is not an explosive as it does not explode, it burns), but i sure as hell wouldn't try and find out the hard way!I am pretty sure it is illegal for an individual to make explosives. Also the PAL issue depends on where you buy your powder. Most stores such as Cabellas require a PAL to buy even ammo components such as jacketed slugs and empty brass. In a gun show or as part of a bulk purchase by a club, probably not although almost everyone buying does have a PAL
cheers mooncoon
I am pretty sure it is illegal for an individual to make explosives. Also the PAL issue depends on where you buy your powder. Most stores such as Cabellas require a PAL to buy even ammo components such as jacketed slugs and empty brass. In a gun show or as part of a bulk purchase by a club, probably not although almost everyone buying does have a PAL
cheers mooncoon



























