tacord threads mossberg 590 and 590A1 barrels - no issues. When I had mine done, I threaded for remchoke because I had a ton of them already lying around.Has anyone threaded the a1 barrels for chokes!?
tacord threads mossberg 590 and 590A1 barrels - no issues. When I had mine done, I threaded for remchoke because I had a ton of them already lying around.Has anyone threaded the a1 barrels for chokes!?
I bought S&J's old 590A1 tester gun that has been threaded for remchokes.Has anyone threaded the a1 barrels for chokes!?
Just barrelClaven2 , probably a stupid question, but did you just send the barrel to tacord or do they need the whole gun ?
The cheap black follower is a no go for me. Stainless, or bright finish and tactile is a "nice touch." Tactical Ordnance makes a nice one.I just ordered a Mossberg 590 Persuader and I was wondering what parts are best to swap out? Any issues with the follower or the spring on these bad boys? Also if I wanted to mount a site, red dot or holo?



























