Ad says it is stock. I've seen other CDLs like this and noted it.That can't be a factory stock I'm sure, is it?!
Cat
They sold those stocks with the disgusting Michelin tire on the back with the heavy caliber Classic series rifles... I guess they figured it would increases sales by calming the recoil fears of .30-30 shooters.
They real reason they went bankrupt because Democrat America decided it could blame school shootings on gunmakers rather than the person who pulled the trigger and they gave up the fight in court when the school wouldn't release the evidence they requested. At least they didn't set a precedent case for that BS before paying up and selling off.
I don’t know what you see..but no matter how I tried to blow it up..there is no Rem logo to be seen.It's hard to see but the pad appears to have the Remington logo on it. That does seem to be a factory recoil pad... wow.
I just googled it Paul, and you are correct, they did make them with those big azzed recoil pads on them!Ad says it is stock. I've seen other CDLs like this and noted it.
My friend handled thousand of Remington rifles as a dealer and never -ever saw this. I take his world anytime over your statement.Ad says it is stock. I've seen other CDLs like this and noted it.
I don’t know what you see..but no matter how I tried to blow it up..there is no Rem logo to be seen.
Rem aftermarket pad were available as single aftermarket unit.
Yes they -look- like this with the exception that all pictures on google show perfectly contoured pad - to spacer to stock.I just googled it Paul, and you are correct, they did make them with those big azzed recoil pads on them!
Cat
Hahhaha..google pictures over first hand handling. You are a joke.100000% a factory Rem pad they called that model of rifle the CDL or "Classic Deluxe"
Guess your chum never had one in the thousands and thousands of Remingtons he saw, but they aren't at all rare They were/are all over the place for years. Just google "Remington 700 CDL"
This is right off their website , your friend is wrong, we are all wrong at times!My friend handled thousand of Remington rifles as a dealer and never -ever saw this. I take his world anytime over your statement.
One clue that it is not stock is the fact that the black spacer is not contoured to the pad while original have no steps and are contoured.
Certainly is factory, they used these ridiculous pads during last few years of production before bankruptcy. they put them on the 12g Wingmaster too….giant ugly chunks of rubber.Not for sale by Remington..by a nobody on a table clothe. Obviously that recoil pad is not factory.
Quite a statement for something with no know origin…you are jumping to conclusion based on nothing..
Hahhaha..google pictures over first hand handling. You are a joke.
This is right off their website , your friend is wrong, we are all wrong at times!
Cat



























