Maker unknown. 3.5 lbs. was one of my grandfathers axes. He made his living with them once upon a time. Handle is a 31” Hoffman. Very plumb like. High center. Chops and splits very well.Plumb?
Weight?
Axing for a freind.
R.
Maker unknown. 3.5 lbs. was one of my grandfathers axes. He made his living with them once upon a time. Handle is a 31” Hoffman. Very plumb like. High center. Chops and splits very well.Plumb?
Weight?
Axing for a freind.
R.
Extra cushi'n for the pushinSaw this pic of a 700 stock for sale. What's with the gross deal breaker recoil pad?
It looks like a Hoosier funny car drag slick ......... BARF!
View attachment 1206986
Nothing like function over form...Yep, fer sure. I put a Limbsaver Airtech slip-on onto me Savage 212 slug gun. Had to thin the original hockey puck down to get a useful length of
pull. Sure eases the thump fer me.![]()
That's what she said!.......Nice wood.
Remington had the same problem with the old TIs. They replaced those pads FOC.I had a CDL eons ago with that butt pad and it began to break down and got very sticky. Never owned a Remington since...
Yep, fer sure. I put a Limbsaver Airtech slip-on onto me Savage 212 slug gun. Had to thin the original hockey puck down to get a useful length of
pull. Sure eases the thump fer me.
View attachment 1207764
Ah, the disco days. I would dance with the daughter 1st, then with her mom. Always went with the mom. More cushin' fer the pushin'... Giggity.The fat girls at the bar always go home with someone...
Is this post based on first hand experience?The early REM triggers were going off on bolt closing , people died at the hands of their hunting buddies . They should’ve gone bankrupt, it was a known issue
Many years ago when unloading his Remington slug gun, a friend had a discharge. I was there. Thank God it was aimed in a safe direction. There was a recall on it we found out later.Is this post based on first hand experience?
The early REM triggers were going off on bolt closing , people died at the hands of their hunting buddies . They should’ve gone bankrupt, it was a known issue
There would be zero fatalities with any firearm if muzzle control was strictly adhered to IMO!Many years ago when unloading his Remington slug gun, a friend had a discharge. I was there. Thank God it was aimed in a safe direction. There was a recall on it we found out later.
But Remington was not alone in such things. I had a Lakefield Mossberg 410 ga bolt gun fire a shell in the open chamber. It had failed to eject the previous shot, not noticing that, (working the bolt at the shoulder) when I pushed the bolt on the following shell, kaboom! I had ringing ears for hours, and powder burns on my right hand from that.
How was it fixed?Close friends dad left him an almost unfired REM 721 , it went off into a tree at camp and was put away . It’s fixed and is remarkably accurate
How was it fixed?
Sorry, did you mean to say the trigger mechanism was replaced? It sounds like the whole rifle was replaced.I believe it was replaced



























