SOLD OUT: TR-410 Micro

Empty casing, sorry
Had the same thing happen to me. Grab a ramrod or brass cleaning rod, put it into the cylinder up against the stuck casing (cylinder swung open), and smack it hard. Hit the rod with a mallet if you have to. It'll come free.

Then take cleaning patches soaked in oil and lubricate the inside of every chamber on the cylinder.
 
20260926_182609.jpg


Sh*t!
 
I applied heat before I tried ro remove it.

Edit. I had no intention to remove them permanently. I wanted them off to do a detailed cleaning after about 200 rounds fired.
 
Last edited:
My .45LC bullet is stuck, tried to poke it out without luck 😞. Extractor is jammed too.
I have same problem in one cylinder after firing, just knock out one at a time to see which cylinder. Give it a super good cleaning and make sure you clean behind extractor star. One of my cylinder has a deep machining scratch and when fired expands and gets caught up on it. Needs to be honed. But that would probably void warranty. As Deng577 said earlier try a good brushing and cleaning and oil. Should extract
 
Back
Top Bottom