Empty casing, sorryBullet or empty casing??
Empty casing, sorryBullet or empty casing??
Had the same thing happen to me. Grab a ramrod or brass cleaning rod, put it into the cylinder up against the stuck casing (cylinder swung open), and smack it hard. Hit the rod with a mallet if you have to. It'll come free.Empty casing, sorry
Geez. First thing i did was take mine off, but wow. Typical Turkish pot metal. Frightening thing is i've seen broken Girsan receivers made out of the same stuff.
Did this just break off when trying to remove and was any targeted heat used on the fastener? Wondering incase I pop mine off
You getting any blow back with them offGeez. First thing i did was take mine off, but wow. Typical Turkish pot metal. Frightening thing is i've seen broken Girsan receivers made out of the same stuff.
I have same problem in one cylinder after firing, just knock out one at a time to see which cylinder. Give it a super good cleaning and make sure you clean behind extractor star. One of my cylinder has a deep machining scratch and when fired expands and gets caught up on it. Needs to be honed. But that would probably void warranty. As Deng577 said earlier try a good brushing and cleaning and oil. Should extractMy .45LC bullet is stuck, tried to poke it out without luck. Extractor is jammed too.
yes. The best rounds I've found - they shoot smooth and I can eject the casings.Anyone run the PDX defense disk loads yet? I'm gonna try this weekend and report back
What's stuck on the side of the casing?Here's the casing that was stuck in mine. You can see the rough marks on the brass too. This was the one that gave me trouble extracting.
![]()
Scraped it off with my fingernail. The particles are actually shiny greenish/grey granules, so I’m thinking it may be unburnt or partially burnt powder mixed with carbon. The brass underneath looks smooth, doesn’t seem to be pitted.What's stuck on the side of the casing?
I have a parts diagram for a Rev410, although it's outdated. Doesnt seem to show that piece.View attachment 1214738
I removed the right side frame cover for further cleaning, and the circled piece fell out. Anyone have a parts diagram for the SR-45?
Anyone knows where that piece goes?
I have a similar diagram. My wife owns aI have a parts diagram for a Rev410, although it's outdated. Doesnt seem to show that piece.



























