From what I can see the safety is a two position mechanical safety. Not spring loading.Would that suggest it may be part of the safety? That’s the only difference between the models that jumps out at me.
From what I can see the safety is a two position mechanical safety. Not spring loading.Would that suggest it may be part of the safety? That’s the only difference between the models that jumps out at me.
If you still have it taken apart, can you take a photo of the inside of the safety? Does it function without the safety installed?From what I can see the safety is a two position mechanical safety. Not spring loading.
I meant the inside of the coverplate with the safety?
Thank you, that confirms my suspicions. Do you think the gun would function with the safety removed entirely?It's put back together now.
Yes, the safety pivots in and out to block the hammer.
I'm a righty, and what happens is i pinch the frame top down to open; i push the cylinder latch with my thumb, and my index keeps hitting the safety.I'm a lefty. I don't have issues with it.
Agreed, my wife's SR-410 has no safety, and the pull of the unlocked hammer is very hard. Same with this TR-45.



























