SOLD OUT: TR-410 Micro

1790714536777.png

TI got back to me with this. Thanks TI.
 
It's put back together now.
Yes, the safety pivots in and out to block the hammer.
Thank you, that confirms my suspicions. Do you think the gun would function with the safety removed entirely?

I cant say i'm a fan of the safety, neither of my two 410 revolvers have one and i'm finding i'm constantly engaging the safety unintentionally when opening the cylinder. The double action trigger is plenty heavy enough as it is to be safe.
 
I'm a lefty. I don't have issues with it.

Agreed, my wife's SR-410 has no safety, and the pull of the unlocked hammer is very hard. Same with this TR-45.
I'm a righty, and what happens is i pinch the frame top down to open; i push the cylinder latch with my thumb, and my index keeps hitting the safety.

My XR410 has a super heavy trigger like the SR410, never going to pull that by mistake. And my SL-121 is single action only with bobbed hammer, trigger is completely dead until the lever is cycled.
 
Back
Top Bottom