The Perfect Backpacker Just Got Better

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Brand New to Canada:
TRAILHAND PRO

96c2518c-46f7-7331-f207-0dcdfef5ca0c.jpg



The Perfect Backpacker Just Got Better.
The Trailhand Pro 12GA Single-shot was specifically designed for the Canadian market to feature a lightweight and compact design in a NON-RESTRICTED package. The Pro model builds on the base model Trailhand by adding an extended 12.2" barrel, fiber optic front sight and top picatinny rail for enhanced versatility and capability. Priced at just $259.

  • New PRO Model — Adds picatinny rail, 12.2" barrel and fibre optic front sight.
  • Ultra-compact & lightweight — Just 4.5 lbs and 25" overall length.
  • Highly portable — Barrel folds against the action, reducing the longest section to just 17" for compact storage and transport.
  • 12.2" extended barrel — Longer than the standard Trailhand for added capability.
  • Enhanced versatility — Fiber-optic front sight and top Picatinny rail for accessory compatibility.
  • Full shoulder stock — Unlike pistol-grip-only or mare’s-leg designs, the Trailhand can be properly shouldered.
  • 12GA versatility — Chambered for 3" magnum loads and rated for steel shot.
  • Interchangeable chokes — Includes cylinder, modified and full chokes.
  • Easy handling — Compact dimensions and low weight make it particularly approachable for smaller-statured or newer shooters.
  • Durable classic construction — Walnut stock with decorative checkering for a secure grip, including in wet conditions or while wearing gloves.
  • External hammer — Classic single-shot design with straightforward manual operation.
  • Optional accessories — Stock-mounted shell carrier and compact soft case available.
  • Lifetime warranty — Backed by a full, in-house LIFETIME WARRANTY

More Info & Ordering

90f2c171-27ee-8d8d-d4eb-fbc26e760197.jpg


tpro_3.jpg


61c4507a-4446-672e-3bd2-bb9351016298.jpg
 
Brand New to Canada:
TRAILHAND PRO

96c2518c-46f7-7331-f207-0dcdfef5ca0c.jpg



The Perfect Backpacker Just Got Better.
The Trailhand Pro 12GA Single-shot was specifically designed for the Canadian market to feature a lightweight and compact design in a NON-RESTRICTED package. The Pro model builds on the base model Trailhand by adding an extended 12.2" barrel, fiber optic front sight and top picatinny rail for enhanced versatility and capability. Priced at just $259.

  • New PRO Model — Adds picatinny rail, 12.2" barrel and fibre optic front sight.
  • Ultra-compact & lightweight — Just 4.5 lbs and 25" overall length.
  • Highly portable — Barrel folds against the action, reducing the longest section to just 17" for compact storage and transport.
  • 12.2" extended barrel — Longer than the standard Trailhand for added capability.
  • Enhanced versatility — Fiber-optic front sight and top Picatinny rail for accessory compatibility.
  • Full shoulder stock — Unlike pistol-grip-only or mare’s-leg designs, the Trailhand can be properly shouldered.
  • 12GA versatility — Chambered for 3" magnum loads and rated for steel shot.
  • Interchangeable chokes — Includes cylinder, modified and full chokes.
  • Easy handling — Compact dimensions and low weight make it particularly approachable for smaller-statured or newer shooters.
  • Durable classic construction — Walnut stock with decorative checkering for a secure grip, including in wet conditions or while wearing gloves.
  • External hammer — Classic single-shot design with straightforward manual operation.
  • Optional accessories — Stock-mounted shell carrier and compact soft case available.
  • Lifetime warranty — Backed by a full, in-house LIFETIME WARRANTY

More Info & Ordering

90f2c171-27ee-8d8d-d4eb-fbc26e760197.jpg


tpro_3.jpg


61c4507a-4446-672e-3bd2-bb9351016298.jpg
Question : would you guys be willing to make this in as short as possible barrel? Like 4-5 inches?
 
A 3 piece takedown design with a proper hinge would be much more appreciated than a folder
Something along the lines of the h&r or cooey design with the added features like choke tubes rails and short barrels and vent ribs
Just my thoughts. Hope you consider it
 
Would you ever consider a batch with 3.5" chambers?
I have the original Trailhand and even standard trap loads it beat the hell out of you. Even full house 2 3/4" buck or slug loads try to shatter your cheekbone. You would need to be a serious masochist to shoot 3.5" out of this.
I'm not particularly recoil sensitive. I'd rather shoot my 45-70 with full house loads all day than 5 shots out of my Trailhand.
 
Last edited:
I have the original Trailhand and even standard trap loads it beat the hell out of you. Full house buck or slug loads try to shatter your cheekbone. You would need to be a serious masochist to shoot 3.5" out of this.
I'm not particularly recoil sensitive. I'd rather shoot my 45-70 with full house loads all day than 5 shots out of my Trailhand.
I don't find guns like this pleasant with much of anything. As a cheap, stowaway SHTF hunting gun having the bigger chamber offers versatility. Its a stretch, I know.
 
I have the original Trailhand and even standard trap loads it beat the hell out of you. Full house buck or slug loads try to shatter your cheekbone. You would need to be a serious masochist to shoot 3.5" out of this.
I'm not particularly recoil sensitive. I'd rather shoot my 45-70 with full house loads all day than 5 shots out of my Trailhand.
When the shelves were (nearly) empty during the Wuhan Flu, 3-1/2" were the last 12 gauge shells available.
 
Thinking of getting one of these and using it with chamber adapters so I can shoot handgun ammo out of. Any reason why this wouldn't accept any of the 12 ga. adapters like the Rossi 8" ones?
 
Thinking of getting one of these and using it with chamber adapters so I can shoot handgun ammo out of. Any reason why this wouldn't accept any of the 12 ga. adapters like the Rossi 8" ones?
Oh, you just had to say that didn't you. I had just convinced myself that I didn't need one of these. I had looked at the adapters, but with only a bead sight wasn't really impressed with the practical accuracy that you would be able to get...but this has a rail! All of a sudden those adapters are looking more and more appealing.
 
Is there a possibility of this firearm being made in other calibers other than 12 gauge? Maybe 5.56 or 9mm. I know that chamber adapters exist, but I'd rather have a gun that I don't have to buy extra stuff for. A 12.2" barrel is good enough for 223 and 9mm. This could be a fun little rifle, especially at this price point.
 
Is there a possibility of this firearm being made in other calibers other than 12 gauge? Maybe 5.56 or 9mm. I know that chamber adapters exist, but I'd rather have a gun that I don't have to buy extra stuff for. A 12.2" barrel is good enough for 223 and 9mm. This could be a fun little rifle, especially at this price point.
You're not going to get a rifled barrel for that price point.
SR-410 = $699. SR-45 = $999
TR-410 Micro = $799 TR-45 Micro = $999
 
Back
Top Bottom