The Perfect Backpacker Just Got Better

Honestly looks awesome with the rail and iron sights.

You can throw a chamber adapter in this and have a short fun gun, or even throw a 6 inch barrel extension and have a 18 inch single shot if you wanted even more range. Definitely considering one of these
 
I have the shorty version of this guy, and I strongly recommend it. It's an absolute hoot.
After a few magnum buckshots etc your shoulder will be sore, but it's fun.

This one is legal to hunt with in BC, being in excess of 12" barrel length. So that's neat. Add to that some sub-caliber inserts, particularly the rifled longer ones, and it's a very versatile little thing. Quite tempted to grab this one as well.
 
I ordered one just for throwing a backpack and have forbpeace of mind in case my side-by-side breaks down in the wilderness
I live in the boonies
 
Back
Top Bottom