Sfrc has the 357/38 inserts but only 3 inches longThinking of getting one of these and using it with chamber adapters so I can shoot handgun ammo out of. Any reason why this wouldn't accept any of the 12 ga. adapters like the Rossi 8" ones?
Sfrc has the 357/38 inserts but only 3 inches longThinking of getting one of these and using it with chamber adapters so I can shoot handgun ammo out of. Any reason why this wouldn't accept any of the 12 ga. adapters like the Rossi 8" ones?
NINE35 sells 11 inch long 12 gauge inserts for pistol calibers, but they're 175$ so you're almost better off buying a Rossi LWC for the price.Sfrc has the 357/38 inserts but only 3 inches long![]()
The revolver shotgun costs more because it has way more parts and complexity. All this thing needs that is a little more work to manufacture is a rifled barrel.You're not going to get a rifled barrel for that price point.
SR-410 = $699. SR-45 = $999
TR-410 Micro = $799 TR-45 Micro = $999
3" adapters like Shooters Box: Yes. 8" adapters like Chiappa X-caliber: NO. Inside the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro there is a ridge at the 3" mark that will stop a long adapter.Thinking of getting one of these and using it with chamber adapters so I can shoot handgun ammo out of. Any reason why this wouldn't accept any of the 12 ga. adapters like the Rossi 8" ones?
Be aware that unfortunately the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro do not fit long caliber inserts. 3" is the max. Shooters Box does offer rifled 3" inserts however and those still work nicely.I have the shorty version of this guy, and I strongly recommend it. It's an absolute hoot.
After a few magnum buckshots etc your shoulder will be sore, but it's fun.
This one is legal to hunt with in BC, being in excess of 12" barrel length. So that's neat. Add to that some sub-caliber inserts, particularly the rifled longer ones, and it's a very versatile little thing. Quite tempted to grab this one as well.
No doubt. But what I was pointing out is that basically the exact same firearm with a rifled barrel is $200-$300 dollars more than the smooth barrel. So you couldn’t expect to get this one with a rifled barrel for the same costThe revolver shotgun costs more because it has way more parts and complexity. All this thing needs that is a little more work to manufacture is a rifled barrel.
Why is that?Be aware that unfortunately the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro do not fit long caliber inserts. 3" is the max. Shooters Box does offer rifled 3" inserts however and those still work nicely.
That's very helpful, thanks for posting. I would be interested in something with an extremely short barrel that could take a six-inch insert.Be aware that unfortunately the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro do not fit long caliber inserts. 3" is the max. Shooters Box does offer rifled 3" inserts however and those still work nicely.
Good to know! I was just about to start shopping for inserts. Thanks for sharing that, and sorry if you learned it the hard way!Be aware that unfortunately the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro do not fit long caliber inserts. 3" is the max. Shooters Box does offer rifled 3" inserts however and those still work nicely.
Be aware that unfortunately the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro do not fit long caliber inserts. 3" is the max. Shooters Box does offer rifled 3" inserts however and those still work nicely.
I have Invested in the Chiappa adaptors at this pt. It is intersting the gen2 now complies with BC hunting regs due to feedback but they did not change it to accept 8” adapters. There has been significant discussion on the forums about this. I wanted to buy the original and will not buy the Gen2 as thy do not accept 8” adaptors.3" adapters like Shooters Box: Yes. 8" adapters like Chiappa X-caliber: NO. Inside the Trailhand and Trailhand Pro there is a ridge at the 3" mark that will stop a long adapter.
Perfect, 11" will be a good test for any issues with choke restrictions.I’ve ordered one of these and I have an 11” adapter I’ll try and let you know when it arrives



























