Guess the price of these bullets !!!

i bet those would kill a gopher dead, might get pricey for an afternoon of shooting, but thats what life is all about, going into debt for fun:)
 
Last ones I bought where $270.00 and that was 2 years ago My Merkel is regulated to Federal. Lucky I managed to work up a load that prints close to the Federal it's a lot cheaper and uses the same Woodliegh bullet.
 
Last ones I bought where $270.00 and that was 2 years ago My Merkel is regulated to Federal. Lucky I managed to work up a load that prints close to the Federal it's a lot cheaper and uses the same Woodliegh bullet.

spooksar likes his guns big.:)

Bring it for FR!
 
i don;t really know a lot about this calibre but is that price normal?
and if yes, what makes it so special?

Typically be fired in Africa at a cape buffalo, or an elephant. Out of a rifle that the last one I saw a price for was $10,500 at Wolverine.

If I'm holding 2.5 months worth of salary in my hands, and one of the most dangerous beasts on the planet is 15 yards and closing, I don't really care if that noise is gonna cost me $500, I just wanna hear it, and see my willing destructor turn into a nice trophy and the story of a lifetime. $22 per shot is a deal, given the circumstance.
 
Please reduce the size of your pictures. A dial up poster will be loading this page until Tuesday.
The ammo runs $302.99US, Stateside. The brass alone runs $99.99Cdn per 20.
 
Back
Top Bottom