$199 Bob.
Last ones I bought where $270.00 and that was 2 years ago My Merkel is regulated to Federal. Lucky I managed to work up a load that prints close to the Federal it's a lot cheaper and uses the same Woodliegh bullet.
You damn guys have been watching too much price is rightBoxed me in, now I have no way of winning
Last ones I bought where $270.00 and that was 2 years ago My Merkel is regulated to Federal. Lucky I managed to work up a load that prints close to the Federal it's a lot cheaper and uses the same Woodliegh bullet.
i don;t really know a lot about this calibre but is that price normal?
and if yes, what makes it so special?
i bet those would kill a gopher dead, might get pricey for an afternoon of shooting, but thats what life is all about, going into debt for fun![]()
Please reduce the size of your pictures. A dial up poster will be loading this page until Tuesday.
the last guy still on earth using dial up said:Don't these guys know 14.4 Kilobauds is all I can afford?! Why on earth does the interweb not bend to my almight whim???




























