tritium4ever
Regular
- Location
- Toronto, Ontario
Not all CTS down here in Nutsville (GTA) carry ammo.
I have yet to step inside a CT in Toronto that does have ammo.
Not all CTS down here in Nutsville (GTA) carry ammo.
I have yet to step inside a CT in Toronto that does have ammo.
......The one at Eglinton/Laird still does, IIRC..............
So does the one at Leslie and Lakeshore. Nothing to write home about though.
They did have .22CB, maybe still do.
The one at Laird has boxes that look like they are from the 1990s.
Picked up a lone box of 20G slugs.
Most GTA stores have gotten out of the ammo biz. Best example is the new(er) Lakeshore CT. They had it a year ago, it's now all gone. Apparently, I missed one heck of a sale.![]()
I was just about to dip over to Leslie and Lakeshore.
Danforth and Main had nothing but Mutlitools, Airsoft, and Paintball behind the locked glass there.Mind you I didn't bother to inquire.
The one in Sudbury is fully stocked.![]()




























