Toronto Folk - Please Read Carefully

Most GTA stores have gotten out of the ammo biz. Best example is the new(er) Lakeshore CT. They had it a year ago, it's now all gone. Apparently, I missed one heck of a sale. :(
 
The one at Eglinton/Laird still does, IIRC........:yingyang:......

So does the one at Leslie and Lakeshore. Nothing to write home about though.
They did have .22CB, maybe still do.

The one at Laird has boxes that look like they are from the 1990s.
Picked up a lone box of 20G slugs.
 
So does the one at Leslie and Lakeshore. Nothing to write home about though.
They did have .22CB, maybe still do.

The one at Laird has boxes that look like they are from the 1990s.
Picked up a lone box of 20G slugs.

I was just about to dip over to Leslie and Lakeshore.

Danforth and Main had nothing but Mutlitools, Airsoft, and Paintball behind the locked glass there. :eek: Mind you I didn't bother to inquire.
 
I was just about to dip over to Leslie and Lakeshore.

Danforth and Main had nothing but Mutlitools, Airsoft, and Paintball behind the locked glass there. :eek: Mind you I didn't bother to inquire.

LOL, don't bother askin'.
That's where the store clerk gave me the "look of death" when I inquired after .177 pellets!! LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom