Dangerous Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussions of snitching aside, I always assume that posts on CGN are monitored by some hapless flunky, struggling to stay awake (or software 'overseers'), in the labyrinthine warrens of Big Brother. One way to test that theory is to see if Mr. Questionable Character is still flogging his 'antiques' for longer than one more week. Of course, the Boys may not do anything about him yet, for the purpose of finding out who's supplying him. Might be interesting to have someone update us on Mr. Questionable over the next several weeks just as a matter of curiosity, to see how long he lasts at this. It might turn out that posting information on this forum, or similar forums, is the equivalent of unintentional snitching.
 
Discussions of snitching aside, I always assume that posts on CGN are monitored by some hapless flunky, struggling to stay awake (or software 'overseers'), in the labyrinthine warrens of Big Brother. One way to test that theory is to see if Mr. Questionable Character is still flogging his 'antiques' for longer than one more week. Of course, the Boys may not do anything about him yet, for the purpose of finding out who's supplying him. Might be interesting to have someone update us on Mr. Questionable over the next several weeks just as a matter of curiosity, to see how long he lasts at this. It might turn out that posting information on this forum, or similar forums, is the equivalent of unintentional snitching.

I'll go down and check on saturday....
 
Snitch !

This guy should be busted - not because of the unregistered firearm , but because he is an assole and a liar trying to take advantage of an innocent victim !
The firearm is a means to an end that is justified. :D
swingerlh.gif
 
This guy should be busted - not because of the unregistered firearm , but because he is an assole and a liar trying to take advantage of an innocent victim !
The firearm is a means to an end that is justified. :D
swingerlh.gif

I manned up and said something to his face. Your all upset because I didnt call the cops like a coward. Things must be very different in quebec.
By Your logic any time you dont like what someone is doing you should call the cops and say they have a gun???
 
How about bruce montage?
Should he have been reported? Oh wait he did that himself!!!

I realy dont give a f@ck if he has an un_registered front stuffer!!! In fact I think the registry is usless. If you guys dont understand that the flea market is buyer beware then you've got a lot of learning to do..........

Well he tied several times to get arrested, but it was more fun to take him in front of his family for full effect.
 
As with anything used, especially at flea markets, it is up to the buyer to know what he is buying. Want a good deal on some magic beans?

Thats True i agree. but were not talking about a $14 knock off T shirt eh ;)

Its good it was posted here at least so people on CGN that are not Antique savy can avoid the prick like the plague.

I agree with Win 38 55s ideas on see if CGN is really monitered as much as some say.
If the guys still there in a few Weeks the powers that be dont give a crap about this kinda thing.
now CGN antique collectors know about him at least so good on the OP for bring it up i say.
I think if a person doesnt want to report stuff like this thats there own buisness.
Its good the guy was Outed here tho just like Bad sellers in our EE
 
By Your logic any time you dont like what someone is doing you should call the cops and say they have a gun???

It's much more than not liking what someone is doing; if this seller is breaking the law then he is hurting all legitimate gun owners. I can guarantee you that if I lived next door to you and suspected someone was breaking the law by breaking into your house I would be a "coward" and call the police.
 
It's much more than not liking what someone is doing; if this seller is breaking the law then he is hurting all legitimate gun owners. I can guarantee you that if I lived next door to you and suspected someone was breaking the law by breaking into your house I would be a "coward" and call the police.

You know about the long gun amnesty....right?
The "legitamite" gun owners in this countery have said this registry is usless and silly.
 
You know about the long gun amnesty....right?
The "legitamite" gun owners in this countery have said this registry is usless and silly.

You may have missed the part where the seller is trying to pass it off as an Antique, and therefor no LICENCE requiered.
I don't see this as just about the stoopid registry.
 
I agree with Win 38 55s ideas on see if CGN is really monitered as much as some say.

I would also be interested in knowing how "effective" is the time all the agencies spend monitoring this site and "flagging" suspicious people.

Yet here is a documented criminal problem, no different than a 911 call or a call to a tip line, lets see what happens. Or is all that "enforcement" talk from the Association of Chiefs of Police just directed to the law abiding who are no threat to anyone. :nest:
 
Being that it s not antique I would be reporting him because I strongly believe that any criminal act any gun owners do in public can be used against all of us. The antis love it when a gun owner finds himself in trouble with the law. In the end it is antique collectors who get screwed If the anti media gets involved with situations like this. When the liberal media finds out you can legally own a gun without a license. Im sure they will find some fool to shoot a couple antiques and talk about how anyone can go by one no license required. How long do you think it would take for the anti's to start proposing changes to antique status on your stuff. If I had anything to do with antiques I would want this taken care of A.S.A.P.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom