Discussions of snitching aside, I always assume that posts on CGN are monitored by some hapless flunky, struggling to stay awake (or software 'overseers'), in the labyrinthine warrens of Big Brother. One way to test that theory is to see if Mr. Questionable Character is still flogging his 'antiques' for longer than one more week. Of course, the Boys may not do anything about him yet, for the purpose of finding out who's supplying him. Might be interesting to have someone update us on Mr. Questionable over the next several weeks just as a matter of curiosity, to see how long he lasts at this. It might turn out that posting information on this forum, or similar forums, is the equivalent of unintentional snitching.
hes a piece of crap bust his ass.
Nah, I'm no snitch either.
How about a CGN group citizens arrest?
I just posted this as a heads up to antique collectors
Say what you will boys, but the bottom line is I'm not a snitch.
.
This guy should be busted - not because of the unregistered firearm , but because he is an assole and a liar trying to take advantage of an innocent victim !
The firearm is a means to an end that is justified.
![]()
By Your logic any time you dont like what someone is doing you should call the cops and say they have a gun???I manned up and said something to his face. Your all upset because I didnt call the cops like a coward. Things must be very different in quebec.
As with anything used, especially at flea markets, it is up to the buyer to know what he is buying. Want a good deal on some magic beans?
How about bruce montage?
Should he have been reported? Oh wait he did that himself!!!
I realy dont give a f@ck if he has an un_registered front stuffer!!! In fact I think the registry is usless. If you guys dont understand that the flea market is buyer beware then you've got a lot of learning to do..........
As with anything used, especially at flea markets, it is up to the buyer to know what he is buying. Want a good deal on some magic beans?
By Your logic any time you dont like what someone is doing you should call the cops and say they have a gun???
It's much more than not liking what someone is doing; if this seller is breaking the law then he is hurting all legitimate gun owners. I can guarantee you that if I lived next door to you and suspected someone was breaking the law by breaking into your house I would be a "coward" and call the police.
You know about the long gun amnesty....right?
The "legitamite" gun owners in this countery have said this registry is usless and silly.
I agree with Win 38 55s ideas on see if CGN is really monitered as much as some say.




























