What I find funny is the number of people that are surprised that the firearms program has people monitoring CGN. I think that the only real thing to worry about is the promotion or actual doing illegal activities. I can't say I have ever seen anyone on CGN advocate any illegal activity. There is no harm in discussion, it is the foundation of our democracy, the belief in differing opinions. As for drawing attention to loopholes, the government spends a ton of cash getting people with an eye for detail to check, recheck, test, and check again firearms laws. Simple discussion of a perseved loophole is not going to do anything as the number of people that would actually do the conversion, are small I would guess. The price alone for antiques are high enough to prevent interest from most mere mortals. Never mind the cost of conversion on top of that, although the privledge of Antique Satus does make it attractive, i will admit. I highly doubt that any crime or stupidity on the part of an Antique Owner would just be brushed off because of Antique Status. There is however a lot of advise dispensed on CGN that is great and accurate, there is a ton that is BS, I heard from a friend of a Friend that dated a guy that works for the firearms program and so on, or just plain sounds good but who knows if it is accurate. Like others have mentioned the final source for what is legal and not is the firearms program Techs, if in doubt call and ask, then call again another day and ask someone else. If possible get paperwork, it is king. All the advise on CGN is great as a general guide however, when in doubt ask the people that are going to chuck you in jail. I know first hand there is a lot of people that talk out of their asses that work for the registry. I actually had one tell me that if a gun is not in their registry it does not exist in Canada, and a cop detain me for a while because I had a 30rnd "Over Capacity" Mag on my Ruger 10/22, that almost caused a riot at the range I was at. For the most part there are good people working for the RCMP so when you get "The Law" ask for the referance in the law or get a letter that way you are not getting some dumbass's opinion and actually got the real deal.