I sent in a FOI request a few years ago, and was surprised to see my antique letters in amongst my info, but even more surprised to see it at the top of the pile.
The first group of sheets are letters acknowledging my request for the info, correction forms, blah blah... The second group of sheets are my licence application forms and CFSC test score forms. The third group, before anything having to do with my registered guns, are copies of my antique letters, followed by what I scanned below.
I know people feel better having them when it comes to informing the police or a CO of what the gun is when you are walking around with a handgun in the bush, but as I have said before the CFC keeps the info you give them about antique guns.
Lets not get into a debate about the fact that I can sell, and have infact sold, all the guns to which I had associated letters and have no clue where they are, I just wanted to point this out with proof.
The first group of sheets are letters acknowledging my request for the info, correction forms, blah blah... The second group of sheets are my licence application forms and CFSC test score forms. The third group, before anything having to do with my registered guns, are copies of my antique letters, followed by what I scanned below.
I know people feel better having them when it comes to informing the police or a CO of what the gun is when you are walking around with a handgun in the bush, but as I have said before the CFC keeps the info you give them about antique guns.
Lets not get into a debate about the fact that I can sell, and have infact sold, all the guns to which I had associated letters and have no clue where they are, I just wanted to point this out with proof.





























....frightening 























