Thanks guys, Tiriag you made a couple interesting points, thank you-- guns made for US trading companies were far less standardized than ones purchased by HBC or NWC, also that because of that this particular gun could of come up with the Sioux , another thing I got thinking about , there were US traders in the Hills in the 1870's, they had a direct route to Fort Benton in Montana . Anyways all interesting, You know it never mattered much till now who this gun was , I just cared what it was if that makes any sense
But now I do wish I knew where it had it's beginnings, Here is a couple more pics, sometimes when I look at it patch box-- looks crude Pennsylvania? - Lancaster? trigger looks-- European? Trigger guard well made Lock-- American?-- well now does that look flint converted?? So here's some more pics, maybe someone will say oh I know who made that.
and if not , oh well Cheers.
But now I do wish I knew where it had it's beginnings, Here is a couple more pics, sometimes when I look at it patch box-- looks crude Pennsylvania? - Lancaster? trigger looks-- European? Trigger guard well made Lock-- American?-- well now does that look flint converted?? So here's some more pics, maybe someone will say oh I know who made that.


















































