- Location
- Newfoundland
They're absolutely beautiful antiques. They can be hard to pinpoint and are worth mega $$$$. Some on here suggest $7K, I should point out that those prices are recently for non-matching shooter grade C-96 (which still hold and go up in value). True matching collectors pieces are commanding top dollar wherever you look these days, prices have gone up. Parts are hard to source and equally expensive, but still available and cheaper if you go with the Chinese made variety (I myself would not).
All that said if you can source one it's worth every penny.
Here's two, both antique.
![]()
![]()
If you truly have an interest in C-96 I've grown quite the database and can help identify them for you. Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks very much the helpful information,and I'm sure I will be contacting/bothering you in the near future with questions...and I got to say.im completely jealous,those 2 C96's you posted pictures of are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL,and that's a understatement...MUCH respect!!!!






























, in The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., the "Lord Bowler" character used an "in the white" Remington 1875, much like yours !
on this thread for this year. I think it,s time for a thread LOKI or a RED SEAL . I am sure a few people are tired of
poop. Cheers






















