Hello all,
My grandfather has a .577 snider. His 70th birthday is fast approaching and he has expressed interest in getting some ammo for it so he can take a deer with it this fall.
I don't have a reloading press or the space for one, is there anyone in the Lower Mainland who has the dies and a press who would let me load up a 5-10 rounds in trade for a case of your choice of brew? I can bring components if I'm told what I need.
Fire me a PM or post here please!
My grandfather has a .577 snider. His 70th birthday is fast approaching and he has expressed interest in getting some ammo for it so he can take a deer with it this fall.
I don't have a reloading press or the space for one, is there anyone in the Lower Mainland who has the dies and a press who would let me load up a 5-10 rounds in trade for a case of your choice of brew? I can bring components if I'm told what I need.
Fire me a PM or post here please!


















































